3M 8710L Box of 20 pieces. Limited supply
The 3M™ Disposable Respirator 8710 P1 provides lightweight, comfortable respiratory protection against dusts and mists. Features
• P1 rated filter to AS/NZ 1716:2012
• Lightweight construction promotes greater comfort and contributes to increased wear time.
• The cupped shape, twin strap design and adjustable aluminium nose clip provides a custom fit with fewer pressure points and a secure face seal over a range of face sizes
• Kraton headband for comfort and durability • For use against both mechanically generated particulates e.g. dusts, mists
• All filter design provides economical protection with no cleaning required or spare parts to maintain Time Use Limitation If the respirator becomes damaged, soiled, or breathing becomes difficult, leave the contaminated area and replace and refit the new respirator.
Specifications • Weight: ~10g per respirator. • Meets performance requirements of AS/NZ 1716:2012. Applications • Mining • Woodwork, Sawmills • Construction • Grain Handling Materials The following materials are used in this product: • Staples - Steel • Straps - Kraton • Nose-clip - Galvanised Steel • Nosefoam - Polyurethane • Filter - Polypropylene Latex & Fibreglass Free Suitable for use in underground Coal Mines
This respirator is an P1 rated and is not used by first response workers. This is a great alternative to help reduce the demand for N95 respirators by the public.
Discount codes cannot be applied and will not be fulfilled.