Wella Color Perfect Permanent Haircolor has an excellent array of creme gel colors formulated to be completely intermixable to create any shade desired with predictable natural-looking results.
- "Dual-Dye System" delivers defined tonality and offers high fashion results with more intensity and clarity of definition.
- Ammonia levels are calibrated to assure less stress and minimal change to hair structure.
- Leaves hair shining and in better condition.
- The liquid-gel formula offers convenience - combines the richness of creme color with the fast application of a liquid.
Do not shampoo unless hair is heavily soiled. When coloring hair the same level or darker, make 1/4"" partings and apply color mixture thoroughly to new growth area. When completed, apply color mixture straight through the entire length of the hair. Comb through with a wide-tooth comb for even distribution. Develop up to 30 minutes. When using a lighter or more vibrant color, follow steps A through D.
- Apply to lengths, keeping 1/2"" away from the scalp.
- Process for 15 to 30 minutes. IMPORTANT: Check color development frequently.
- After color has developed on the lengths, apply fresh mixture generously to new growth area and ends.
- Leave color mixture until new growth, lengths and ends are balanced.
IMPORTANT: Timing may vary depending on the texture and porosity. Check color development frequently.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Cosmetic World will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or uses this product. Chemical products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct sensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows.