3M 8822 Box of 10 pieces.
The box package is written in Korean and contains no English writing.
3M™ Particulate Respirator 8822 is our classic cup-shaped respirator with a lightweight, twin-strap design and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve. It provides FFP2 respiratory protection, while the convex shape, soft nose foam and nose clip help you get a comfortable fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Provides FFP2 (NPF 12) protection against hazardous dusts and mists
- Classic cup-shaped respirator, tried and tested for over 40 years
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up
- The lightweight, twin-strap design, nose foam and nose clip help provide a comfortable, custom fit
- Features a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell
- Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products
3M Industrial 8822 Face Mask Particulate Respirator Anti-PM2.5 Dustproof Mask FFP2 Safety Breathing Masks with valve
3M Particulate Respirator with exhale valve 8822 series is a disposable N95 respirator. This mask is designed to provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection while providing at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Along with aiding in protecting users from particles produced from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, etc. – it also helps reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles.
- NIOSH approved for at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment which helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- 3M Cool Flow Valve effectively removes the build-up of heat, providing users with cooler and more comfortable wear while removing exhaled air and minimizing the risk of misting eyewear.
- Fit mask to face and pull straps over the head to the base and crown. Nose cushion must fit snugly inside the respirator over the nose, creating a seal.
- Each time you enter a contaminated area your respirator must be seal checked. Cover in front of the respirator by cupping both hands. INHALE SHARPLY. A negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator.
- If any leakage is detected at respirator edges, adjust the straps.
Discount codes cannot be applied and will not be fulfilled.
Shipped from Toronto, Canada