3M 8822 single or box of 10 pieces.
Manufactured in South Korea. The box package is written in Korean and contains no English writing.
3M Particulate Respirator 8822 is our classic cup-shaped respirator with a lightweight, twin-strap design and 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve. It provides FFP2 respiratory protection, while the convex shape, soft nose foam and nose clip help you get a comfortable fit across a broad range of face sizes.
- Provides FFP2 (NPF 12) protection against hazardous dusts and mists
- Classic cup-shaped respirator, tried and tested for over 40 years
- 3M™ Cool Flow™ Valve helps reduce heat build-up
- The lightweight, twin-strap design, nose foam and nose clip help provide a comfortable, custom fit
- Features a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell
- Designed to work well with 3M Eyewear and Hearing Protection products
3M Industrial 8822 Face Mask Particulate Respirator Anti-PM2.5 Dustproof Mask FFP2 Safety Breathing Masks with valve
3M Particulate Respirator with exhale valve 8822 series. This mask is designed to provide comfortable, reliable respiratory protection while providing at least 95% filtration efficiency against certain non-oil based particles. Along with aiding in protecting users from particles produced from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, etc. – it also helps reduce inhalation exposures to certain airborne biological particles.
- Offers > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment which helps provide a secure seal
- Cushioning nose foam
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal
- Lightweight construction promotes greater worker acceptance and may help increase wear time
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing
- Compatible with a variety of protective eyewear and hearing protection.
- 3M Cool Flow Valve effectively removes the build-up of heat, providing users with cooler and more comfortable wear while removing exhaled air and minimizing the risk of misting eyewear.
- Fit mask to face and pull straps over the head to the base and crown. Nose cushion must fit snugly inside the respirator over the nose, creating a seal.
- Each time you enter a contaminated area your respirator must be seal checked. Cover in front of the respirator by cupping both hands. INHALE SHARPLY. A negative pressure should be felt inside the respirator.
- If any leakage is detected at respirator edges, adjust the straps.
Discount codes cannot be applied and will not be fulfilled.
Shipped from Toronto, Canada