C.P.R STEP 1
Senscience CPR Cuticle Porosity Reconstructive Treatment For severely dry/damaged hair
C.P.R. is an intensive two-step in salon restorative treatment that repairs the cuticle porosity deficiencies by replenishing vital nutrients that have been depleted from hair. Fortifies, moisturizes and protects hair. Formulated with Keratin, Silk Amino Acids and Bio-Structurer to penetrate damaged cuticle layers to repair, smooth and seal for lasting protection that preserves moisture and shine.
Stage 1: Porosity Equalizer - Absorbance of moisturizing which will increase strength, manageability and elasticity.
Stage 2: Cuticle repair - Replacing lost or damaged cuticles penetrates damage cuticle layers to repair, smooth and seal for lasting protection.
Preserves moisture and shine. The moisture is being sealed from stage 1 of the treatment. This forms a protective shield on the hair's surface. It will also infiltrate damaged cuticles in order to repair them. This results in a shiny smooth and longer lasting protection for hair. The treatment is recommended to use on a monthly basis. Note: It is not recommended to use CPR before chemical treatment
- Wash hair with Senscience Purifying Shampoo to remove impurities and waste accumulation. Let the foam act for 5 minutes and rinse.
- Remove excess water from the wires gently with a towel.
- Apply the first step of CPR on the palms, rub and distribute by wire strand by strand. Comb to distribute the product evenly.
- Let stand for 5 minutes with the aid of heat. DO NOT RINSE.
- Apply the second step of CPR in the same way, rubbing the palm of his hands and handing out strand by strand. Let stand for 10 minutes with heat.
- Rinse thoroughly with the product HOT WATER.
- Proceed with drying and modeling of wire as desired.
Keratin, Silk Amino Acids and Bio-Structurer® penetrate deeply into damaged cuticle layers to repair, smooth and provide lasting protection. Replenishes vital nutrients that have been depleted from hair. Strengthens hair, reducing styling breakage by over 43%.*