A twist on tulip: this darker colour gives hair a rich, wine-like shine. With deep shades of purple and red, it’s perfect for those who want coverage on almost any base.
For the most vivid results, we recommend applying to bleached hair.
Cosmetic World has recommended and sold La Riche Directions since 1987. Check out this cult classic La Riche Directions hair color chart in store.
Soft, silky hair never goes out of style. That’s why all our colours contain a conditioning formula that nourishes hair from first application.
Each tub contains 88ml semi-permanent hair colour
49mm tub opening for tint brush
100% vegan friendly and cruelty-free
All Directions colours are inter-mixable to create a new shade
Aqua (Pure), Cetearyl Alcohol, Distearoylethyl Hydroxyethylmonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, Formic Acid, Basic Violet 16, Basic Red 51, HC Yellow No.4, HC Blue No.15.
- Do NOT dye eyelashes or eyebrows.
- If product comes in contact with the eyes, rinse immediately with clean water.
- Colours can sometimes stain certain surfaces & materials - use with care.
- Directions doesn’t have a specific longevity on the hair.
- Do not mix Directions with Peroxide.
- To achieve lighter shades than your current colour we recommend to seek professional advice.
- Shades may vary at manufacturer’s discretion.