L'Oreal Dialight 9.31/9GB Vanilla
DIA Light is an acidic demi-permanent gel-crème haircolor without ammonia used to gloss, tone, and refresh color. We recommend DIA Light be used after all lightening services.
WHAT IT DOES
- Tone, gloss, refresh previously colored or sensitized hair
- Gentle acid technology smooths the cuticle for vinyl shine
- Provides intense care for the hair
- Provides zero lift
- Not for white coverage - for white coverage of up to 70% white, we recommend DIA Richesse
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
A Must Have: Milkshake Shades
- Cool shades in Level 9 and 10 are amazing to tone and gloss your blondes in just 2-10 minutes
Developer Pro Tips:
You can use any DIActivateur Developer with DIA Light, but our Artists recommend:
- 6-vol. DIActivateur Developer for your blondes
- 9-vol. DIActivateur Developer for your brunettes
- 15-vol DIActivateur Developer for your red heads & fashion shades
- Corrective color/pre-coloration
- Colormatch/refresh permanent haircolor
- Refresh/tone highlights and Balayage
- Mixing ratio: 50 ml (1 tube) Dialight color + 75 ml Diactivateur (1,8% / 2,7% / 4,5%)
- Development time: 20 minutes (depending on the service provided by your professional hairdresser total service time may vary)
In a bowl, bottle or shaker, mix the color and the developer until a homogenous mixture is formed. Apply on dry, unwashed hair. Leave for 20 minutes. Then massage and rinse well with water. Finally, wash your hair with shampoo for colored hair.
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Cosmetic World will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or uses this product. Chemical products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct sensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows.