Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo

$36.99
$36.99

L'OREAL PROFESSIONNEL

Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo

0 watching this item.

In store pick up available

Product description

L'ORÉAL Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo

Power of Vegan Hair Care

300ml / 10.15oz

Elevate your hair care routine with L'ORÉAL Source Essentielle Jasmine Flowers & Sesame Oil Nourishing Shampoo, a natural wonder for your locks. This sulfate-free, silicone-free, and paraben-free vegan formula shampoo, enriched with 96% naturally-derived ingredients, has been meticulously crafted to bring out the best in your hair. Say goodbye to dry, lifeless locks and embrace the nourishment and hydration your hair deserves.

Features and Benefits:

  • Replenishes Suppleness and Hydration: L'ORÉAL nourishing shampoo gently cleanses your hair, restoring its suppleness, softness, and much-needed hydration. Say hello to hair that feels revitalized and rejuvenated.
  • Ideal for Dry Hair: Specifically designed for dry hair, this shampoo targets the root cause of dryness, leaving your hair visibly healthier and more manageable.
  • Vegan and Cruelty-Free: L'ORÉAL takes pride in its commitment to animals and the environment. Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo contains no animal-derived ingredients or by-products. It's the vegan choice for compassionate hair care.
  • Sensorial Experience: Immerse yourself in a sensory journey as this shampoo embraces the essence of natural flowers and leaves, providing a luxurious and fragrant experience with every wash.
  • Expertly Balanced Formula: While 96% of the ingredients are natural, the remaining 4% are carefully chosen to ensure the right preservation qualities and sensory experience of the formula. It's the perfect balance of nature and science.

L'ORÉAL Source Essentielle Nourishing Shampoo is more than just a hair cleanser; it's a step towards healthier, more beautiful hair and a better planet. Embrace the essential beauty of nature with this vegan formula, knowing that every wash contributes to your hair's well-being and a more sustainable future.

Explore, Discover, and Get Answers On

Our Blog

FREE SHIPPING

Free shipping for CAN orders over CAD 49*

IN STORE / ONLINE

Pick up in store or get your package delivered to your door

US Shipping

FREE Shipping for orders over CAD 99*
Follow us on Social Media
Mastercard Visa American Express PayPal Apple Pay Google Pay Shop Pay