Joico Vero K-Pak Color 8 1/2 NG+ Light Natural Golden Blonde
Just one try and you’ll see why Vero K-PAK’s pure tone, permanent crème palette is the joy of artistically adventurous colorists everywhere! Quadramine® Complex repairs and protects hair during the color process, allowing you to create endless one-of-a-kind shades with the unsurpassed condition, vibrancy and total confidence only Joico can deliver.
Features & Benefits
- Repairs and protects with Quadramine Complex
- Intermixable pure tone shades for amazing artistic freedom and limitless shade possibilities
- Delivers healthy-looking, long-lasting color results every time
- Trans Cuticle Delivery System (TCD): The Moisture Complex delivers moisture and the color molecules deeply inside the hair produce consistent beautiful, long-lasting color results, while the Quadramine Complex guarantees superior penetration of color pigments and reconstructs the hair while coloring.
- Low Ammonia: A calibrated ammonia level system (1.4-1.9%) permits each level of hair color to contain only the precise percentage of ammonia necessary.
- Dual-Color System: The shades in the JOICO Vero K-Pak Color palette match the JOICO Vero K-PakChrome.
- Compact palette of intermixable shades for unlimited creativity; for a unique and tailor-made color service.
- Water-Soluble Crème Base: JOICO Vero K-Pak Color has a wax-free, pure crème texture that makes it easy to mix and requiring no shampoo to remove color.
- Mixing Ratio Standard Shades: Mix 1 part Vero K-PAK Color to 1 part Vero K-PAK Color Veroxide.
- Timing: Process for 35-45 minutes at room temperature.
- Process for 45 minutes for coppers, red, and resistant gray hair.
What to mix with?
|Veroxide (%)||Usage||Timing (without heat)|
|5 Volume (1.5%) VeroGlaze||· Deposit only||· 5 to 20 minutes|
|20 Volume (6%)||
· Primarily for gray coverage
· Lifts 1 to 2 levels, depending on the color chosen
· 35 to 45 minutes
45 minutes for Coppers, Reds and Resistant Gray
|30 Volume (9%)||· Lifts 2 to 3 levels, depending on the shade chosen||· 45 to 55 minutes|
Net size: 74ml / 2.5oz
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. The sale and use of this product is intended for licensed professionals only. Cosmetic World will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or uses this product. Chemical products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct sensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows.