L'Oreal Majirel 5.4/5C Light Copper
Absolute vibrant colours with a wide palette of rich colours. Grey hair is 100% covered and left silky. Ionène G™ and Incell™ advanced technologies reach all 3 levels of the hair to treat the entirety of the hair fibre.
Cosmetic World has recommended L’Oreal Professionnel Majirel since 1980. Utilized by many of the top hair salons around the world.
Visit our superstore to consult with the latest physical, true to color, L’Oreal Professionnel Majirel Color charts and choose from over 128 shades. Shop online for our great prices and FREE delivery*.
The highly advanced Majirel technology restores and protects the natural hair fibre from the core to the surface, providing superior conditioning and all–over shine.
Mixed to various depths and intensities, Majirel provides long lasting colour that cares.
For full head or partial colouring, from blondes to natural colours and vibrant, fashionable shades.
Enriched with Incell™ and Ionène G™, the formula helps strengthen and reinforce the hair fibre.
Hair feels stronger and is left looking glossy and feeling soft and supple to the touch.
This exclusive conditioning polymer restores, protects, and continuously conditions the hair.
This multi-dimensional ceramide strengthens natural cohesion of the hair for continued long-lasting conditioning results
- Enriched with Incell™ and Ionène G™ advanced technologies
- Penetrate all 3 levels of the hair to treat the entirety of the hair fiber
- Rich, natural-looking, uniform results
- Core to surface conditioning
- Long-lasting colour with superior resistance to fading
- Smooth and creamy texture for easy mix and application
- Mix 1:1.5 with L’Oreal Majicreme Developer until creamy texture
- Apply onto dry unshampooed hair from root to ends
- Process for 35 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly until water is clear
PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. The sale and use of this product are intended for licensed professionals only. Cosmetic World will not be held responsible by anyone who buys and/or uses this product. Chemical products may cause allergic reactions, which in rare instances can be severe. Conduct sensitivity and allergic patch test 48 hours prior to each application. These products must not be used on eyelashes or eyebrows.